The USD is stronger to start the trading week.
- The GBP is the strongest currency in North American trading, while the NZD is the weakest.
- With the exception of the GBP, the USD is stronger against all major currencies.
- The dollar has gained ground in the last hour of trading. The critical US jobs data will be announced towards the end of the week.
- The current forecast is for a 700K increase from the previous month’s 559K.
- Looking at the ranges and moves, the EUR, JPY, CHF, CAD, AUD, and NZD have all extended to dollar high levels in the last hour as the greenbacks have moved.
- For those currency pairs, the ranges are approaching the 22-day averages. Also near/at highs are the GBP cross currency pairs.