[tabnav menu=”Contract Specifications”]
Spot Precious Metals Contract Specifications
|Minimum price fluctuation
|Margin for retail clients*
|Margin for professional clients*
|100 troy oz
|5000 troy oz
* The margins required are to open 1.00 lot and listed in USD. The professional margins apply to accounts with 100:1 leverage.
- The terms referencing trading on precious metals, gold and silver as mentioned on the Company’s website refer to CFDs on Precious Metals.
- The spreads offered can be found in the platform. To do so, right-click in the Market Watch window and select the Spread option under the Columns sub-menu. A column will appear in the Market Watch table with the spread in pts.
- The spreads are floating as they are based on an ECN feed. So, they could widen during times of volatility or low liquidity.
- We reserve the right to change the spread in a reasonable way should it become necessary due to prevailing market conditions.
- The swap rates can be found in the platform. To do so, right-click on the respective symbol in the Market Watch window and select the Specification option. A dialog box will appear with the swap rates under the Swap long and Swap short columns.
- The swap rates are updated on a daily basis so clients should expect the swap rates received/charged to fluctuate.
- The daily swap rates shown in the platform are charged seven times per week. Since the platform does not charge swaps on Saturday and Sunday nights the daily swap fee is applied three times on a specific weekday to compensate for this. The actual night that three daily swaps will be applied for a particular symbol can be found in the Specification dialog box under the 3-days swap column.