XGLOBAL Corporate Account Advantages
The Corporate Account provides to legal entities the ability to trade on a variety of platforms under industry leading conditions.Such conditions include highly competitive spreads, best market execution, and flexible leverage without any commissions or hidden fees. In conjunction with the aforesaid, XGLOBAL Markets offers the privilege of the no minimum deposit requirement, enabling institutions to enter the market and enjoy our premium services with an initial investment of their preference.
How to Open An account
Simply request and complete our Corporate Account Form and send us the necessary Supplementary Documents in accordance with the Checklist below:
For the legal entity:
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Shareholders
- Certificate of Directors & Secretary
- Certificate of Registered Office
- Certificate of change of name (if applicable)
- Board of Directors’ Resolution (such resolution authorizes the opening of a Corporate Account with XGLOBAL Markets Ltd and includes a list of signatories with a specimen of individual signatures)
- Bank Statement (dated within the last 6 months)
For directors and shareholders owning 10% or more:
- Passport copy
- Utility bill (dated within the last 6 months)
Important Note: XGLOBAL Markets reserves the right to request additional supporting documents at its discretion.
Please send your completed Corporate Account Form and all supplementary documents to [email protected]. As soon as we receive all the necessary documents, we will process your application and open your Corporate Account. You will then be able to enter the market and begin trading. For any questions related to our Corporate Accounts please email us at [email protected].